The Advocate Marketing Playbook
What’s in the Playbook?
The Advocate Marketing Playbook, created by TOPO, provides marketers with a blueprint from which to build and manage a successful advocate marketing program; it’s a detailed “how-to” guide based on proven best practices.
Part 1: Your introduction to advocate marketing
Part 2: Laying the foundation for a world-class advocate marketing program
Part 3: From planning to identifying and onboarding advocates
Part 4: Engaging and rewarding your advocates
- Step 3: Engaging advocates with campaigns
- 40+ advocate marketing campaign ideas
- The anatomy of a perfect ask
- Use case: A technology vendor’s user conference
- Step 4: Recognizing and rewarding advocates
- Advocate rewards and recognition ideas
Who should use the Playbook?
Marketers who want to incorporate customers into their sales and marketing programs in a meaningful and systematic way should find it particularly useful.
How to use the Playbook
The Advocate Marketing Playbook focuses on how to create and manage an advocate marketing program. Think of the Playbook as a roadmap to guide you through the process of planning and launching your own advocate marketing program.
Parts 1-4 of The Advocate Marketing Playbook now
Once you download Parts 1-4 of The Advocate Marketing Playbook, you will automatically be sent Part 5 when it is released in December:
- Part 5: Tracking and analyzing the results of your advocate marketing program