How MongoDB Reaches Developers With Advocate-Created Content
Download This Resource
How advocate marketing drove 50,000 targeted visitors to MongoDB’s website in just four months.
MongoDB markets to developers—a group that traditionally seeks technical expertise from their peers before they buy something. MongoDB knew that if they wanted to create engaging, relevant content that could capture the minds of their prospects, they’d need the help of their biggest fans within the developer community to do it.
So, the team at MongoDB launched a formal advocate marketing program to turn developers—who typically hate marketing content–into vocal content creators for their brand.
Download their success story to learn how MongoDB used a scalable advocacy platform to mobilize their advocates and achieve:
- 140,000 clicks on content shared by advocates
- 500 social shares on average per quarter—which drove 50,000 website visits in 4 months
- 220+ online reviews on third-party sites
- 24+ developer-written blogs in just a few weeks
- And much more!
– Meagen Eisenberg, CMO at MongoDB
– Francesca Krihely, Senior Manager, Content Marketing