Advocate Marketing Blog
The Next Frontier In B2B Content Marketing Distribution: Advocate-Driven Sharing

This post was originally published as a chapter in our eBook, Inspiring Customers to Create Content for You: A Marketer’s Guide. You invest a lot of time into creating your content. But when you hit ‘Publish’, only 20% of your job is done; the other 80% is getting the right people to see it. To Continued