Behind The Scenes: On The Set Of BAM!TV
BAM!TV, the first ever talk show for B2B marketers, is coming to a screen near you in a little over an hour! The best part is that you don’t have to stay up past your bedtime to watch this late-night style talk show – you can watch BAM!TV right at your desk.
Come for host Tony Wright’s hilarious opening monologue. Stay for the insightful, in-depth interviews with innovative marketing executives, practitioners and analysts. BAM!TV focuses on today’s dynamic marketing landscape, exploring why customer engagement and advocacy have rocketed to the top of the modern marketer’s agenda.
BAM!TV airs today at noon, featuring a stellar line-up of guests including:
- Meagen Eisenberg, VP of Customer Marketing at DocuSign
- Bob Peterson, Research Director at SiriusDecisions
- Bo Bandy, Marketing Communications Manager at ReadyTalk
- Mark Organ, founder and CEO of Influitive
- Jody Mooney, Director of Product Marketing at Influitive
While you wait for BAM!TV to go live, check out these behind-the-scenes photos taken on the set of BAM!TV: