Join the Community Marketing Revolution
Communities can connect people who share the same interests and concerns. They can help customers and prospects solve problems and share ideas. Communities can even help people live their lives better.
But they don’t. Sadly, the harsh reality is that few B2B companies have realized this community nirvana. According to Gartner, a staggering 70% of proprietary communities are predicted to FAIL.
The time has come to transform the concept of community into the powerful business asset it was meant to be. But it’s going to take nothing short of a revolution. Will you join us?
This call to arms for community marketers outlines:
• The ongoing importance of B2B communities
• The bleak reality of communities today
• How communities can (and must) be so much more
• A radical redefinition of community
• How to take action toward a brighter future for communities