Engaging Marketing Advocates
Download This Resource
Marketers have seen (and done) it all. While they respect creative marketing campaigns, they’re also data-driven–meaning clever copy and flashy graphics will only get you so far. If gaining buy-in from this savvy group is critical to growing your customer base, you need to grab their attention and show them real value before they’ll advocate for your brand.
In this new eBook, marketing and sales professionals will learn:
• The art and science behind engaging marketers
• Insights into the marketer personality type
• The key challenges you’ll face when communicating with them
• Strategies for delivering value to marketers
• How to incentivize marketers to become advocates for your brand
You’ll also get insider tips and best practices from marketers who have experience engaging marketers, including people from brands like Acquisio, Hootsuite, Insightpool, Klipfolio, Netbase and Uberflip.
“Don’t be predictable. Marketers get “sold” to more than any other B2B buyers, so above all else, do whatever it takes to avoid being boring.”
–Catie Ivey Coutinho, Vice President of Sales at Insightpool