Engaging Sales Advocates
Download This Resource
Gaining buy-in from sales professionals is critical to growing and maintaining your customer base. However, getting the attention of these notoriously busy people—and then holding onto it— requires a thoughtful approach. They sell for a living, so connecting with them can be a challenge.
In this new eBook, marketing professionals will learn:
• the art and science behind engaging sales professionals
• insights into their personality type
• the key challenges you’ll face when communicating with them
• strategies for delivering value to sales professionals
• how to incentivize sales professionals to become advocates for your brand
You’ll also get insider tips and best practices from marketers who have experience engaging sales professionals, including InsideView, DocuSign and Hoopla.
“I’ve found three areas that distinguish sales advocates apart from other types of advocates:
1) Time is literally money for them. They need to see immediate value in their advocate activities in order to participate.
2) Building their personal brand is important. Creating opportunities to be thought leaders and generate awareness of their expertise while engaging in advocate activities is typically well received.
3) Expanding their network is a big motivator. It’s ultimately fuel for their business. ”
Megan McConnell, Customer Marketing Manager at InsideView