Forrester Report: Advocate Marketing Creates B2B Customer Relationships That Last A Lifetime
Download This Resource
Create B2B customer relationships that last a lifetime — and deliver topline value
With the rise of the social web and the steady move to subscription-based business models, advocacy has never been more important to the success of B2B businesses.
In this report by Forrester Research, Vice President and Principal Analyst Laura Ramos explains how B2B marketing professionals are developing strategies and programs to operationalize customer goodwill at scale.
Discover how advocate marketing:
• Builds longstanding relationships that persist even when individuals move from one career opportunity to the next
• Delivers sales-ready referral leads and accelerates deals with customer references
• Multiplies the number and reach of voices talking about you — at a much lower cost than traditional print and paid online channels
• And much more!
Featuring insights from 26 advocate marketing users and vendors, including:
• Merissa Hamilton, customer advocacy at Marketo
• Amy Bills, customer marketing at Blackbaud
• Liz Pedro, customer programs at Mitel
• Holly Zoba, SVP of sales at Signature Worldwide
• Jim Williams, VP of Marketing at Influitive