How To Achieve Customer Advocacy Program Success In 2017
Only 10% of B2B IT vendors had established customer advocacy programs in 2016—despite it being named one of the top 5 most important competencies for marketing success, according to research from IDC.
In a year, that’s drastically changed.
IDC’s 2017 Loyalty Marketing and Advocacy Marketing Barometer study found that 67% now have customer advocacy programs in place—a 570% year over year increase.
Find out the reasons behind this sudden growth (hint: increased acquisition and retention) and learn how to leverage customer advocacy as a competitive advantage in this report from IDC analysts Mary Wardley and Andrew LeClair.
Access this free report now to get:
- An overview of the state of advocacy marketing in 2017
- A list of the top advocacy marketing tactics successful companies are using
- Ways to overcome the most common advocacy program obstacles
- The top advocacy marketing KPIs, including four metrics that prove ROI
- 6 recommendations for launching an effective customer advocacy program
87% of B2B tech companies agree: customer advocacy programs are crucial for attracting modern buyers and increasing retention rates. Download the report to get a leg up on your competitors.