Today we announced a new Influitive Virtual EventHub™ managed service that enables organizations to create and host a virtual event that offers an interactive, personalized experience for attendees.
Leveraging the same SaaS platform that powers our customers’ advocacy programs, Influitive’s professional services team can design and build a branded virtual event hub that features custom journeys with tiered access to exclusive content for attendee groups. The Virtual EventHub turnkey service includes:
- Full feature platform use – Access to every targeting, personalization, gamification and rewards feature in our Enterprise-level package. Plus out-of-box reporting for tracking ROI.
- Complete project management – Our staff will guide you every step of the way and fully manage your virtual event hub. No need to learn new software or hire or train staff.
- Custom branded hub – From banners to navigation bars to event tracks and activity cards, we can customize your hub to match your event theme and corporate identity.
- Up to 40 custom event challenges – Our campaign, writing and design specialists will create pre-, during, and post-event challenges to spark promotion and engagement.
- Custom branded mobile app – In today’s digital world you need a mobile app for your virtual event. You get one that is custom-branded with your event name, logo and design theme.
- Unlimited attendees – Unlike physical events that restrict attendance due to venue size and location, there are no limitations with your virtual event. Our platform scales to 100K+ users.
- Online Surveys – Survey attendees to get feedback on virtual conference tracks, session topics, speakers, event satisfaction, and more.
- Modern discussions – Set up unlimited categories in our modern discussion board that supports photo, video and file uploads, polling, Q&As and Ask Me Anything (AMA) interactions.
- Integration with Salesforce – Keep the insights you generate on event attendees by sending all activity directly to Salesforce, tied to new or existing contact records.
- Optional live streaming services – Integrate live streaming of virtual event keynotes, sessions, and fireside chats. We can work with your streaming partner or coordinate with one of ours.
- Launched in as few as 3 weeks – Our services team is filled with product experts, content development specialists, and customer journey gurus who can get you launched in no time.
If you are interested in learning more about Influitive’s Virtual EventHub managed service, contact us to schedule a meeting with one of our consultants.