Customers offer the trusted information that buyers value most, and their business networks are rich with potential prospects. Don’t fail to call on your customer community in your ABM strategy, or you will miss the impact that advocates can bring. Join Influitive, G2 Crowd, and Engagio on 8/22 to learn how leading B2B businesses strategically source, incorporate, and align customer voices in sales and throughout the ABM funnel to increase conversion rates and accelerate deals.
Attend to discover how to:
- Leverage customer relationships throughout the buying process
- Weave customer references into your ABM strategy
- Change the way buying decisions are made with customer reviews
Advocamp is coming to you, wherever you pitch your tent!
Advocamp is the only conference in the world that celebrates the culture of customer love and advocacy while also providing the tools you need to transform your customer obsession into a defined business strategy that drives results.
Advocamp Field Day opens participation to a global audience with simultaneous onsite and online content and networking on October 3rd, 2018. Join our live streaming online conference to hear all our amazing AMP Talk speakers and engage with the online community, or join us in person to witness the broadcast and experience exclusive access to Influitive HQ and the BAMMIES awards celebration.
Join us on October 4th in Toronto, Canada (in conjunction with Advocamp Field Day).
This full day course will follow directly on the heels of Advocamp Field Day and will help you elevate your customer and advocate marketing skills. You’ll pick from a variety of hands-on workshops packed with advanced training on how to run high performance advocate marketing and customer engagement programs.
Check out some of our confirmed topics below!
- Building on the campaigns-based approach to maximize engagement
- Leveraging advocacy to transform your live events
- Automating and scaling a guided AdvocateHub journey
- Securing internal buy-in to unlock a Customer-Powered Enterprise
- Building a customer-centric content strategy that makes an impact