Commvault was Influitive’s 2019 BAMMIE Award-Winner for Best Emerging Advocate Program. Hear their amazing success story from Kimber Mahoney, Director of Customer Advocacy, Zoe Meyer, who leads Customer Engagement & Operations, and Annabel Lamb, Social Media Intern.
Commvault is the recognized leader in data backup and recovery. They launched their customer advocacy program just over a year ago. In that time, they have far exceeded their ambitious recruiting goals and overall engagement goals. From a very creative Game of Thrones campaign to advocate involvement at their events, Commvault has seen remarkable results across their program.
During this webinar, Commvault will share:
- How they got into Customer / Advocacy Marketing
- What steps were taken to start Commvault’s advocacy program
- An overview of Commvault’s community, Commvault Connections, and how they keep their members engaged
- What metrics the team measures to determine success
- The biggest obstacle(s) the team faced while launching Commvault’s advocate community
- And much more…
Don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity to hear directly from Commvault and learn more about their customer advocate program.
Director of Customer Advocacy
Leads Customer Engagement & Operations
Social Media Intern
Aired: Wednesday, March 25, 2020
Time: 10:00 am PT | 1:00 pm ET | 6:00 pm GMT