VP of Marketing
Customer Advocacy Program Manager
Date: Thursday, April 29, 2021
Time: 10:00 am PT | 1:00 pm ET | 5:00 pm GMT
Wiley’s customer communities – the WileyPLUS Studio and the Knerd Studio – serve as hubs for higher education instructors using Wiley’s online courseware. When college campuses began to close in March 2020, the higher education world changed dramatically overnight. The Wiley team knew they’d need to quickly pivot to address changing teaching & learning needs, so they leveraged their customer communities to develop customer-driven solutions. By collaborating with internal stakeholders across sales, customer success and product management, Wiley turned a challenge into an opportunity to provide help and hope through customer-first resources, events and peer connections.
A four-time BAMMIE award winner, Wiley recently took home the 2020 BAMMIE award for Biggest Impact on Customer Experience. Learn from their experience in this live webinar, where they will explore the following 6 ways that they use community to create a gold standard customer experience:
- Smart Start: Training, tips, best practice sharing, and insider hacks through the community hub.
- Crowdsourced Events & Initiatives: When the people have spoken, do the right thing: Give the people what they want!
- Mad Matchmaker Skills: Connect like-minded customers with the same challenges and interests.
- Power over Product: Provide opportunities for community members to help with Product Development & Testing.
- Spotlight Swap: Put community members in the drivers’ seat via advisory programs and thought leadership opportunities.
- Rewarding Results: Spoil loyal community members with perks and insider status.
Register today and learn from an award-winning customer marketing team!