PREMIER SUCCESS AND PREMIER SUCCESS PLUS for Influitive
General. The Premier Success and Premier Success Plus Packages will be available to Customer’s Users in accordance with this document. Users can submit cases to Influitive over the Web or by telephone. Influitive will use commercially reasonable efforts to promptly respond and resolve each case. Actual resolution time will depend on each case and its nature. A resolution may consist of a fix, workaround or other solution based on Influitive’s reasonable determination.
For clarification purposes, the Premier Success nor the Premier Success Plus Package include implementation services. The Premier Success and Premier Success Plus Packages are for ongoing support and administration of Services that have already been implemented.
Designated Contacts. “Designated Contacts” are Users that Customer has identified as primary liaisons between Customer and Influitive for technical support. Customer may identify between one (1) and five (5) Designated Contacts. Influitive may charge a fee for any additional Designated Contact (in excess of five (5)). Customer shall notify Influitive whenever Designated Contact responsibilities are transferred to another individual.
Customers’ Designated Contacts shall be responsible for:
- overseeing Customer’s support case activity,
- developing and deploying troubleshooting processes within Customer’s organization, and
- resolving password reset, username and lockout issues for Customer.
Customer shall ensure that Designated Contacts:
- have completed, at a minimum, the basic online training,
- have completed any supplemental training appropriate for the Designated Contact’s specific role or Customer’s usage of the Services,
- are knowledgeable about the applicable Services in order to help resolve, and to assist Influitive in analyzing and resolving, technical issues, and
- have a basic understanding of any problem that is the subject of a case, and the ability to reproduce the problem in order to assist Influitive in diagnosing and triaging it.
Telephone Support. Telephone support will be available twelve hours a day, five days a week. Calls will normally be answered by a triage agent who will document the case and route it to the appropriate support team for response to Customer. The main toll-free Customer Support telephone number is 1-888-689-0758 x115. Support is only available in English.
Submitting a Case Users may submit a case in any of the following ways:
- On the Influitive login page, clicking “Need Help?,” and clicking “Send A Message,” then providing the requested information and clicking “Send.” Premier and Premier Plus cases are priority-routed to the appropriate support teams.
- By telephone call to Customer Support as described above. For Severity Level 1 issues, Customer must call Customer Support.
Users will be asked to provide the Customer’s name and contact information, and each case will be assigned a unique case number. For assistance with User password resets, Users should use the “Forgot Password?” link on the login page or contact a Designated Contact.
Cooperation. Influitive must be able to reproduce errors in order to resolve them. Customer agrees to cooperate and work closely with Influitive to reproduce errors, including conducting diagnostic or troubleshooting activities as requested and appropriate. Also, subject to Customer’s approval on a case-by-case basis, Users may be asked to provide remote access to their Influitive application and/or desktop system for troubleshooting purposes.
Campaign Content Library. The Campaign Content Library gives the Customer access to content in Influitive’s pre-packaged campaign library. Influitive retains ownership of all intellectual property rights posted and provided in the Content Library and reserves all rights in the Content not expressly granted to the Customer.
AdvocateHub Admin Tasks. The Influitive team will work with the Customer on the following technical tasks: CSV imports, mass data updates, mass targeting, hub replication, custom report building, match criteria fields and referral campaign flows. Fair usage limits apply*.
Campaign and Event Advisory Services. The Influitive Campaign or Event Specialist will review the Customer’s campaigns to suggest improvements for utilizing engagement best practices and improving campaign performance. Fair usage limits apply*.
Excluded Items. Neither the Premier Success Package nor the Premier Success Plus Package include:
- Assistance with Influitive password resets. For password resets, Users should click the “Forgot your password?” link on the login page;
- Assistance building and running campaigns or program management;
- Assistance with non-Influitive products, services or technologies, including implementation, administration or use of third-party enabling technologies such as databases, computer networks or communications systems.
- Assistance with installation or configuration of hardware, including computers, hard drives, networks or printers.
- Creation or testing of custom code.
Changes to Premier Success Package and Premier Success Plus Package. Influitive may modify the Premier Success Package and Premier Success Plus Package from time to time, provided the level of service under either Package will not materially decrease during a subscription term.
Click here for full list of included and excluded products.
*Up to 5 requests per month.