SAN FRANCISCO — Advocamp, the only conference to celebrate the culture of customer advocacy, is coming back to San Francisco March 7-9, 2016 and the call for speakers is now open.
The second annual Advocamp will host more than 1,000 customer-obsessed business leaders, and feature over 50 thought provoking keynotes and high energy, TED Talk-style sessions called AMP Talks. Advocamp organizers Influitive will accept applications from the best minds and biggest personalities in business until Friday, December 4, 2015.
“In 2016, everything at Advocamp will be bigger, better and bolder — including the customer experience visionaries and advocacy experts you’ll see on stage,” said Mark Organ, founder and CEO of Influitive, the company behind Advocamp. “If you fundamentally believe that delighting your biggest fans and amplifying their voices are keys to victory in your industry, we expect to hear you speak at Advocamp 2016!”
A number of high-profile speakers have already been confirmed for Advocamp 2016, including:
- Jay Baer, New York Times best-selling author and business strategist
- Joseph Jaffe, author, consultant, and founder and CEO of Evol8tion, LLC
- Dan Ariely, Duke University professor, author and 3X TED speaker
- Keith Ferrazzi, best-selling author and entrepreneur
- Bill Macaitis, Chief Marketing Officer at Slack
- Laura Ramos, Vice President, Principal Analyst at Forrester
- Jon Miller, co-founder and CEO of Engagio; co-founder of Marketo
- Joe Chernov, Vice President of Marketing at InsightSquared
Do you think you have what it takes? There are only three rules for speaking at Advocamp:
- The content must demonstrate how business leaders can delight customers and turn advocacy into a sustainable competitive advantage.
- No boring PowerPoint slides or panels! Advocamp attendees should leave your session feeling inspired, informed and energized.
- Don’t feed the bears.
For more information or to submit an application, visit www.advocamp.com.
In March 2015, the first annual Advocamp welcomed 250 cross-functional business leaders to San Francisco to learn how to transform their customer obsession into a defined business strategy. Speakers included Fred Reichheld, Nir Eyal, Nick Mehta, Jill Rowley and more. See a full recap of Advocamp 2015.