Want to lead customers down the path to retention and advocacy?
After onboarding, most SaaS customers have to find their own way to success—with little more than a few CSM calls (if they’re a large enough account to have one), and a knowledge base to get them there.
This ebook is a compilation of some of the best examples of programs and campaigns designed to drive customer retention and advocacy, with examples from some of the world’s largest and most innovative SaaS vendors—including Cisco, Ceridian, Dell EMC, MongoDB, SAS, and more.
The eBook will walk you through:
- The three-part framework for creating meaningful customer relationships that last
- 16 static touchpoints and ongoing campaigns to use in your customer journey to drive customer success and satisfaction
- 25 real examples of how companies have used these techniques to drive renewals, upsells, and cross-sells
- Tips on finding technology to scale your customer engagement and advocacy strategy
“This eBook is chock full of info. Anyone who is interested in engaging and retaining their customers should read it, whether or not they already have an advocacy program.”
– Michelle Young, Digital Marketing Specialist, Contact At Once