With customer engagement, there’s always room for growth
Whether you’re deepening your customer relationships, just launching your customer engagement community, or looking to expand the vision of your program and build advocacy, there are many factors to consider and many directions you could go.
Our strategic consultants have experience building, managing, and growing customer engagement and advocacy communities for hundreds of organizations—including nine of the top 10 global software companies.
Customer Engagement and Advocacy Workshop
With our one-and-a-half day, on-site Strategic Advocacy and Engagement Workshop, we dive into your organization and ensure you’re approaching your program creation with best practices in mind.
We’ll help you align your customer engagement efforts directly with company-wide goals, and assist you in identifying the right internal stakeholders to partner with.
Possible workshop sessions include:
- Mapping a customer engagement journey from new client to advocate
- Building a program vision and success plan
- Defining the best customer engagement use cases for your organization
- Planning and execution of customer advocate events or campaigns
- Gaining internal program buy-in and participation
- Building an advocate marketing and engagement team
- Account-based marketing using advocates
- Change management
Upon completion, your Strategic Consultant will provide you with a Customer Engagement and Advocacy Tactical Plan, outlining multiple strategies that align with your goals, including estimated resources and proposed timelines.
Quarterly Strategic Consultant
Do you have a customer engagement or advocate community, but wish to create a broader and more strategic vision for advocacy in your organization? Get quarterly guidance from a dedicated Strategic Consultant who will work with you on marketing strategies, program engagement, internal buy-in, and much more.
- Start things off with a half-day workshop to determine the biggest opportunities for your program
- Keep forward momentum with quarterly, two-hour virtual strategic sessions
- Get direct online access to your Strategic Consultant year-round