SAN FRANCISCO — December 7, 2017 — Influitive is excited to announce the winners of the 2017 BAMMIE Awards. The BAMMIES celebrate companies and individuals who have demonstrated exceptional advocate marketing strategies over the past year.
Hundreds of customer experience, engagement, and advocacy professionals gathered at One Market Restaurant in downtown San Francisco to see the winners be revealed.
Ten superstar teams and marketers were recognized for their achievements, which included generating hundreds of user-created content pieces, online reviews, referrals, and more.
The 2017 BAMMIES winners are:
Best Discover, Nurture and Mobilize Strategy: Wiley
Best Multi-Advocate Community: Oracle
Best Global Customer Advocacy Program: BMC
Best Advocate Generated Content Initiative: Pearson
Best Referral Program: Procore
Best Use of Advocacy for Events: Ceridian
Best Advocate Experience: Hero K12
Big Bam ROI Business Impact: PowerDMS
Advocate Marketer of the Year: Larisa Sandu – Procore
Advocate Marketing Program of the Year: Pearson
The awards were part of the 3rd Advocamp conference (Dec. 6-8, 2017), where customer-obsessed thought-leaders, executives, and practitioners spent three days learning, sharing, and networking with one another.
Speakers included Jonah Berger (Best-selling Author and Professor at the Wharton School), Geoffrey Moore (Author, Speaker, and Advisor), April Dunford (Founder of Rocket Launch Marketing), Sean Ellis (Author of Hacking Growth and CEO of GrowthHackers), and leaders in the customer engagement and advocacy industry. (See the full agenda here.)
Mark Organ (Influitive CEO, Advocamp Founder, and keynote speaker at the event) also celebrated the release of his first book, which he co-authored with Deena Zenyk (Director of the Centre of Excellence at Influitive). The book, entitled The Messenger is the Message: How to Mobilize Customers and Unleash the Power of Advocate Marketing is available on Amazon. It gives companies a blueprint for building an always-on community of authentic advocates who can help them efficiently grow in today’s social web era.
“This book has been a labour of love for Deena and I,” says Organ. “We have spent our careers exploring how companies can grow by harnessing the power of advocate marketing. Now, we’re proud to share the stories of some of the most innovative businesses in the world—from startups to global multi-nationals—who have transformed themselves with advocacy.”
Influitive also announced several new product innovations and services during Advocamp. These releases, which allow advocate marketing to become more tightly-woven into a company’s growth strategy, include:
- A Campaigns orchestration feature that can deploy pre-packaged, multi-touch advocacy campaigns with little overhead and administration.
- A bi-directional integration with TrustRadius that lets customers easily request and award advocates for in-depth product reviews, while automatically routing new advocates back into Influitive.
- An integration with technology review website G2 Crowd that lets customers set up challenge stages that drive online reviews with a single click.
- An integration with rewards fulfillment platform Sendoso, which makes recognizing advocates easy by removing the burden of selecting, purchasing, and mailing out rewards.
- An integration with corporate gifting platform Gravy, that enables advocates to select gifts and reward cards that arrive in branded packaging with a meaningful personal note.
- Plus, two new Influitive Services packages: The Premier Success Package, which includes a comprehensive set of best practices, content, and advanced technical support; and an Advocacy-Account-Based Marketing Package, which supports ABM lead generation efforts.
(Learn more about Influitive’s customer engagement and advocacy platform at Influitive.com.)
Advocamp and the BAMMIES would not be possible without the help of these incredible event sponsors:
- Diamond – TrustRadius
- Platinum – G2 Crowd, Tango Card, Gainsight
- Gold Sponsors – Relationship One, RO Innovation, Sendoso, Gravy, ON24
- Silver Sponsors – Couch & Associates, Referential, DeSouza & Associates, inEvidence, Point of Reference, Customer Success LLC, Hushly, Big Sky Communications
To request an interview with Mark Organ or the BAMMIES winners, please contact [email protected]
About Influitive – Influitive is driving the shift from company-centric marketing to advocate marketing. Our advocacy platform, AdvocateHub, and our team of experts help the world’s most successful businesses discover, nurture, and mobilize their greatest marketing asset: their customer advocates. We believe the companies that put their customers at the heart of their marketing—and their business—are the ones that will win. To learn how Influitive’s advocate marketing platform makes accelerating sales revenue and increasing customer lifetime value easier and more predictable, visit www.influitive.com.