G2 Crowd Ranks Influitive As ‘Leader’ In First-Ever Grid Report For Brand Advocacy
G2 Crowd recently released its inaugural Spring 2016 Brand Advocacy Grid℠ Report, which evaluated over 150 customer reviews and revealed high-level insights about the top brand advocacy software solutions available.
We’re thrilled to share that Influitive’s AdvocateHub was ranked as a the market “Leader” in both the employee and customer brand advocacy tools categories thanks to the quality and quantity of our customer reviews on G2 Crowd.
All of the software products displayed on the Grid for Brand Advocacy (above) were ranked by customer satisfaction (based on user reviews) and market presence (based on market share, vendor size, and social impact).
Here are some highlights from our reviews:
- Influitive AdvocateHub received 81 reviews, five times more than any other product in the Brand Advocacy category
- 98% of users gave us 4 out of 5 stars
- At 97%, Influitive AdvocateHub received the second-highest rating for quality of support (the average rating was 93%)
The top reasons why people said they love using AdvocateHub include:
- Our responsive and dependable customer sales, support and coaching teams, which go above and beyond to ensure our customers’ advocate communities are successful
- An intuitive and easy-to-use interface
- Seamless integration of their CRM software, like Salesforce, with our platform
- The robust and comprehensive nature of the platform
The question you may be asking yourself is how did we get so many great reviews?
The answer is: we mobilized our customer advocates.
Advocate marketing leads to more online reviews
Before we ask our customers to write a review, we invite them into our advocate community, Influitive VIP (powered by our AdvocateHub platform). In the program, customers receive recognition and exclusive content as a “thank you” for advocating for our brand. Acts of advocacy can be something as small as sharing content on social media to something much bigger, like submitting a referral.
Here’s how our strategy works:
- We regularly engage with customers with educational content and fun challenges and contests. This helps them become better, more knowledgeable product users and get to know our brand better.
- Once advocates have been in the program for at least two months, we ask them if they’d like to write an honest review about their experience with us on a third-party review website.
- Once customers submit a review, we recognize them in the community. First, we share our best reviews via social media and email marketing to inspire other customers to do the same.
- Sometimes, we gamify the review writing process by making it part of a contest. This helps us generate a high volume of reviews within a short timeline while keeping it fun for our advocates.
By nurturing our relationship with our customers before we ask them for a big favour, we’ve been able to generate hundreds of genuine reviews across 3rd-party websites.
Advocacy can work for every brand
A recent G2 Crowd study revealed that companies using advocate marketing programs receive up to 17.5X more product reviews than the average business on its platform.
We’ve found this holds true for customers who are using our platform. Here’s how a few have benefited from an advocate community using Influitive’s AdvocateHub:
- Marketo generated 538 customer reviews and 600% ROI from new revenue within one year of starting its Purple Select advocate marketing community. Read more >>
- QuickBase used AdvocateHub to inspire its happy customers to help them create a new industry category on G2 Crowd. Plus, they generated so many online reviews, they secured the company’s position as the category leader. Read more >>
- Code42 quickly generated 60 reviews on G2 Crowd and 42 reviews on Spiceworks
just a few months after launching its advocate community. Read more >>
- Brightpearl launched its Commerce Acceleration Zone community, which helped generate 70 positive reviews and slow down the number of negative reviews the company was receiving. Read more >>
Download this study to learn how companies that utilize advocate marketing have successfully harnessed the power of their advocates and influencers to maximize the potential of their product reviews.