On December 12, 2019, we live-streamed the BAMMIES from The Streaming Network’s studio in Toronto. Throughout the event, we recognized companies and individuals who successfully used customer advocacy to turbocharge their marketing programs. With a record-setting number of submissions from amazing customer-centric brands, the deliberation was tough. Working hard with both internal and external SMEs and detailed scoring criteria, we selected the winners.
This year’s event was hosted by senior members of the Influitive team:
- Dan McCall, CEO
- Dan Cote, CMO
- Liz Richardson, VP of Customer Advocacy
- Dan Kalmar, Head of Upshot Customer Stories
Intercut with the award presentation, we also covered some exciting topics from different department heads on what 2020 holds:
- The event began with opening remarks from our CEO, Dan McCall and CMO, Dan Cote who discussed the importance of these awards and walked through the agenda for the day.
- Next Dan McCall discussed Influitive’s vision for the future and where we will be headed as a company.
- Following this was our “Product Year in Review” co-hosted by Vivek Anandaramu, Director of Product Management and Alex Ruddock, Sr. Product Marketing Specialist. The videos covered 2 topics:
- End-user features released in 2019
- Admin features released in 2019
- The next section of the event was a video from our VP of Engineering, Herman Chan. This video was an exclusive sneak peek at our 2020 Roadmap.
- Then, Bronwyn Smith, VP of Services and Operations provided some important updates to our services offerings. This section covered both new services Influitive will be providing in 2020 and an overview of the strategic direction this team will take in order to best serve new and older customers alike.
- We then received a message from our Head of Upshot and host-extraordinaire, Dan Kalmar reminding everyone of the shortfalls of case studies and the ways in which Upshot can help.
- Dan Cote, CMO provided a look at our upcoming webinar series complete with three unique tracks, including one designed to feature our customers (if you’re interested in joining, let us know!)
- Finally, the Dans discussed updates to our customer hub VIP and the big event we’ll be hosting next year for customer marketing pros to network, share best practices and get in-person access to our experts as well as the Influitive product team.
The event was a smashing success and we couldn’t have done it without our customers’ hard work and submissions. We look forward to next year’s BAMMIES and if you haven’t already, go watch the on-demand recording of the ceremony!
In the coming weeks, be sure to keep an eye out for the 2019 edition of our BAMMIES eBook where we showcase our winners. In the meantime, here is our 2018 edition.